Moving Around

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Staircase Gets Painted!!!!!!!!

Each day when I leave work I go home thinking tonight's the night I'm just going to rest and not work on the condo.... well it's a nice thought

Once I get home and sit down on the couch and begin looking around, I get this strange urge to paint, decorate or rearrange. So basically every night this week I've painted the walls around my staircase and laundry room until I ran out of wall space to paint. I started off with the smallest wall on the top half of the stairs, then the next night I moved onto the largest wall on the staircase and so on and so forth. It's a great feeling to look around the living room, dining room and kitchen and see that every single wall has a fresh coat of paint on it. It's also nice to no longer see big holes in the walls or dents every where. I swear the old tenants ran every single piece of furniture they had into the walls when they were moving out.

Paint -it's such a sweet reward...












No comments:

Post a Comment