Moving Around

Friday, August 6, 2010

Living Room Updates

If you looked at the living room pictures that I posted earlier this week, you probably didn't see much. Sorry the pictures were too dark to see anything, so last night I took a few more pictures of the newly painted living room.

Hope you like the color, cuz I do!!!!










Well... since I'm showing you the newly painted living room I might as well move into the living room and turn the camera around to show you pics of the not so newly painted kitchen.
I woke up a few Saturdays ago and just decided that the kitchen needed a slightly different color, other than the standard contractor white paint. I was looking for a very light tan/beige and I got exactly what I was looking for. If I hadn't told you that I painted the kitchen you just might not have known. It's so close to the original color that it's hard to tell in certain light.

See for yourself below....

No comments:

Post a Comment