Moving Around

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Painting Stairway Entrance Wall - Finally Part II

Back in March I wrote about making a decision to paint the stairway entrance wall in Painting Stairway Entrance Wall - Finally.  I went onto Behr's website (http://www.behr.com) and purchased 10 different paint samples, in the hopes that I would find the right color in one of these samples.
Behr does a great job in shipping so many samples

I began by sitting on the floor at the top of the stairs (also in the middle of the room) and opened up each sample.

I made a "NO" pile, a "YES" pile and a "MAYBE" pile and narrowed my decision down from that point.  After looking at the "YES" pile, I decided it was time to paint a swatch of the four samples on the wall and see which one I liked the best.  I've been living with these swatches for about 2 weeks now and I'm still not sure.  What do you think?  If anything I think I'm leaning towards the top left corner color...


I will keep you posted as to which color I choose or if it's back to the drawing room to start all over.  I swear with all of the samples that I've purchased from Behr (via their website or from HomeDepot) I could open up a sample store right out of my house.  I should go onto Pinterest and see what other people have done with their left over paint samples and make some art work or something to hang in the soon to be painted accent wall.

1 comment:

  1. I’ve been exploring for a little bit for any
    high quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of house
    . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this website.
    Reading this information So i’m happy to express that I have an incredibly excellent uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
    I such a lot certainly will make sure to do not overlook this website and provides it a look regularly.


    Here is my blog post: acheter stickers islam

    ReplyDelete