Moving Around

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

New Bed Finally Arrives!!! Sleep Number is Da Bomb

It's sad to look back at your life and think about the things that used to make us happy, compared to what makes us happy now.  My new happiness came in a big yellow truck, with two delivery men!!!  Don't get excited the delivery men didn't stay, but the package did.  The package was/is my new Sleep Number Bed.

I've been wanting to get a new bed since I moved into the condo 3 years ago.  Side note...Wow time goes by so quickly, I can't believe that it's been 3 years now....  Needless to say it's been a while that I've been wanting a new bigger and more comfortable bed.  So after a long process, I finally decided on a Sleep Number bed.  Let me tell you, I LOVE IT!!!!  I should have purchased this bed a long time ago.  It's amazing how the difference in pressure (soft or hard depending on how you like to sleep) can make such a difference.  After my back surgery a few years ago, I have a hard time getting comfortable and sleeping through the night.  This bed takes all that away.  I never want to get out of bed.  You probably saw my previous post where I purchased a new bed frame from Joss & Main in this post... I'm Back!!!!!!!!!!.

Between the new bed frame and the new bed, I'm slowly starting to fall back in love my master bedroom.  Don't get me wrong, I still have work to do in the master bedroom, but it's come along way from when I first moved in (oops, I still don't have before pics posted of the masted bed/bath room).

Here's the wonderful new mattress and bed frame.



You can see the remote that adjusts each side of the bed, just above the Sleep Number Book

No comments:

Post a Comment