Moving Around

Friday, July 23, 2010

Painted Kitchen



Last Friday I was home watching TV when I got the sudden urge to go pick out paint colors. I had a few colors for a couple of different rooms in mind, but wanted to make sure they looked good before buying a couple gallons of paint. So I headed up to the paint counter at Home Depot and bought 3 sample colors, all Behr Primer Paint.

  • Above is a picture of the kitchen with the "Sandstone Cove" paint. I took a picture of the pantry door because the actual color is so very light, that without seeing it against a white door you might not know that I spent most of my Saturday taping and painting my kitchen, bar area and wall next to the bar.

So... what do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Love this color, it was a contender before I decided on "Burnished Clay" for our living room.

    ReplyDelete