Moving Around

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moving on Up to the East Side!!!!! No more Card Table and Folding Chairs :)

That's right I said it "NO MORE CARD TABLE AND FOLDING CHAIRS"

Insert a photo of my borrowed card table and folding chairs from my parents. O wait.... that's right I was too embarrassed to take a picture of my dining room that I never spent time for the first 3 months of moving in. I hated to open my curtains during the day because I wondered if anyone could see in and see the card table. O well such is life.

So you have seen the post below that showed the actual table that I purchased from Overstock.com. Well I actually purchase one but ended up with two. The first one arrived damaged, seriously damaged, so I contacted Overstock.com and basically they told me to keep, sell or donate the damaged table (I of course asked for this in writing). So needless to say my parents now have the damaged table downstairs in their basement. Yes that's right we have matching tables and spare bedrooms. Ok our spare bedrooms arent's matching but the color is. When I painted my spared bedroom we weren't sure how much paint we would need, as this was the first room I painted with the Behr primer paint so dad picked up 2 gallons. So my mom asked if I would mind if they painted my old bedroom the same color. I so did not mind and was glad to give them the extra can of paint.

Back to the table, I didn't like the chairs that came with the table so I decided that I would purchase the chairs after I saw the table and decided exactly what I wanted. Below is a pic of the table in it's everyday size and also a pic of the table fully extended (54" x 54").












No comments:

Post a Comment